Notice

I am working on the template of this blog today in order to chase down some problems that have developed with my template and widgets.

nullspace for future use

nullspace for future use

About

Monday, July 9, 2012

Franklin TDA 07-09-2012

**11.21pm** Here is the video of the meeting...




**5:30pm** Here is the agenda packet for the meeting...

Franklin TDA Agenda 07-09-2012






The Franklin TDA (Tourism Development Authority) will be meeting this afternoon at 5:30pm in the Town Hall Board Room.

Learn more about the TDA on the Franklin NC website.

I plan on being there to cover the meeting and am unsure whether or not I will be providing live coverage. If I do, it will be on G+.

I will post the audio and video of the meeting later tonight on this blog post, so check by again to see what happened.



Bookmark and Share

0 comments :