**3.45am** Here is the low resolution video of this meeting. I will replace it with a high resolution video in a few weeks when I get time.
The Macon County Commissioners are meeting tonight at 6pm and I will be there to provide nearly live coverage on Google Plus [LINK]. The meeting agenda and packet are below.
I will add the video as soon as I can after the meeting is over. I will be unable to provide audio coverage as someone has stolen my audio recorder. This is the 4th time someone has stolen an audio recorder at a public meeting, so I will not be replacing it.
3. Moment of Silence
4. Pledge of Allegiance
5. Public Hearing(s)
6. Public Comment Period
7. Adjustments to and approval of the agenda
- NC FAST Software Implementation Briefing - Jane Kimsey, Director, Department of Social Services
- Current status of Cell II and development of Cell III - Chris Stahl, Solid Waste Director
- Mercury Product Handling Program - Chris Stahl, Solid Waste Director
10. New Business
- LeadsOnline Program/Ordinance - Sheriff Robert Holland
- Award of bid for poolhouse renovation project - County Manager and Tom Ritter, Ritter Architecture
- Award of bid for pool renovation project - County Manager
- Release of performance bond for Diamond Falls Subdivision - County Planner Matt Mason and County Attorney
- Capital Project Ordinance for school computer equipment - Finance Director
- Acceptance of grant and Capital Project Ordinance for Clean Water Management Trust Fund (CWMTR) grant - Finance Director
- Release of sewer easement for Jeff and Evelyn Boatwright - County Manager
- Discussion/consideration of next assignment for the planning board - Commissioner Tate
All items below are considered routine and will be enacted by one motion. No separate discussion will be held except on request of a member of the Board of Commissioners.
- Minutes of the September 11 and September 24, 2012 meetings
- Budget amendments #41-48
- Tax releases
- Monthly ad valorem tax report
- Town of Franklin Planning Board and Board of Adjustment -- representatives from the Extraterritorial Jurisdiction (ETJ)
14. Adjournment/RecessAny questions please contact Mike D