The Macon County Planning Board met yesterday for the October 2012 meeting in the conference room of the Macon County Health Department. The video and agenda are below.
DATE: Oct. 18th 2012
ORDER OF BUSINESS
CALL TO ORDER
- Review agenda, revise if necessary.
APPROVAL OF MINUTES
- Public input is always appreciated, we ask that comments be limited to 4 minutes and refer to a current topic the planning board is discussing.
- Discussion on compaction and fill heights
- Discuss 159.56 and GS 47-30
- L. Sprinkle: Additional Comments
o Discussion on cash bonds/letters of credit
o Grandfather existing roads that serve existing dwellings
o Elimination of minimum square footage requirement for lots on municipal
water and sewer.
o Discuss parent tract vs. lot in a subdivision
-Next Meeting Date & Location: November 13, 2012 at 4pm in the conference room of the Macon County Health Department.