Notice

I am working on the template of this blog today in order to chase down some problems that have developed with my template and widgets.

nullspace for future use

nullspace for future use

About

Monday, August 28, 2006

Ernesto


I can't be here 24/7 reporting on the troplical weather, but I have done the next best thing... I've added links to my right-hand sidebar with a short list of my tropical protocols. You can also check up on the Florida Division of Emergency Management for public advisories.


And, if you should care, you can watch live video shot by storm chasers with a subscription at Hurricane Track.


And a throw away directed at The Emmys, seriously now, by now you should know that Hollywood is out of touch with the rest of us. These awards shows are the perfect stage for the preening peacocks and peahens. A sensible person would've went with plan B after the plane crash. Remember, the oft repeated phrase, "The Show must go on!" is more about them than the audience, anyway.

0 comments :