Notice

I am working on the template of this blog today in order to chase down some problems that have developed with my template and widgets.

nullspace for future use

nullspace for future use

About

Thursday, August 31, 2006

Wanderings

One good thing about Ernesto, from my point of view, is I got a much needed day off from work.
I caught up on my sleep I lost on Monday, and from the extra work getting the drainage situation prepared before the rains arrived. Now, if my luck holds out, it'll rain tomorrow as well.

Here are some things I found today:


An article commenting on Five Minutes to Midnight.

I also found a Ralph Peters essay, courtesy of one of my favorites, CDR Salamander.


I am also sorting throught the many blogs I found while randomly following links to see if I could find a dead end. No such luck.

Anyhow, The John Batchelor Show is on, and I want to savor the next to last installment on XM124 instead of banging away on the keyboard.

Oh, and don't forget, tomorrow (Friday Sept 1st) The History guy will be on Heads Up America from after the 9am news to 10am. Dr. Bill Forstchen is a pleasure to listen to on the radio as he discusses history, current events and who knows what. You should also consider hanging around until noon to hear local talk radio at its best with Ken Bagwell as your host. I'll be fixing my sidebar to reflect the changes over the weekend.

Listen to the WZGM Live Stream here.

0 comments :