Notice

I am working on the template of this blog today in order to chase down some problems that have developed with my template and widgets.

nullspace for future use

nullspace for future use

About

Tuesday, August 1, 2006

Round Up


This is a round up of interesting things I think you should see:

EVIL, as practiced by Palestinians.

Renewed clashes in the Iranian city of Tabriz.

There has been more vandalism of The Action Club Billboards.
Photos.
My previous post. Also, I can't find anything other than personal messages about the vandalism. Tjhere is nothing in the media, unless its in an editorial in the Asheville Bird Cage.

Yesterday, John Longenecker was on Heads Up America.
John's Website.

Israeli Ground Offensive Expands.



Well, Tropical Storm Chris has formed.

0 comments :