Notice

I am working on the template of this blog today in order to chase down some problems that have developed with my template and widgets.

nullspace for future use

nullspace for future use

About

Monday, July 23, 2007

The Recipe for SUCCESS

I have been going over my archived data for several websites I've mirrored over the years, and found a two-part essay that reminds me of why it is so fantastically great to be an American, why I have almost always felt that the future would be better than the past.
After sitting and re-reading it again, I feel recharged, ready to take my act on the road again.

Here are the two parts of the essay:

TRINITY [part 1] [part 2]

If you find you like this guys writing, he has published a book of his essays, and you can get it in Softcover for $24.95.

I purchased my original copy on May 18, 2005, according to Amazon, and I think it's time I replaced my dog-eared copy with a shiny new one!

Hardcover

0 comments :