Notice

I am working on the template of this blog today in order to chase down some problems that have developed with my template and widgets.

nullspace for future use

nullspace for future use

About

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

LIVE: McCain Palin Rally in Fairfax, Virginia

**12.44 PM** The video is very badly out of synch with the audio, and in places, speeds up to the point where it looks like a Keystone Cops movie, so I won't fool with it since I did think to record the audio as well.

The 12.23 M** I have converted the audio of the Rally into an MP3 file and here it is, and I also have the audio of yesterday's Lancaster Rally. I am converting the video to an editable file format, and I'll put my wrapping on it, and upload it as quickly as I can. It sounds like McCain and Palin are getting polished on the delivery of their stump speeches. Enjoy!








**11.52 AM** The Rally is over, and I managed to catch the full speeches of Senator McCain and Governor Palin on video...so I will try to put it up with in the next couple of hours. I hate it that I missed recording Fred Thompson's speech....it was a good one.


Sorry, I found the feed for this one a bit late...but in enough time to simulcast the rally.


I am recording it and will put the rally up later today.

Road to Victory Rally: Fairfax, VA on September 10th


What: Road to Victory Rally: Fairfax, VA on September 10th


When: September 10, 2008 8:00 AM


Where: Van Dyke Park
3705 Old Lee Highway
Fairfax, VA


Join John McCain and Governor Sarah Palin for a Road to Victory Rally on Wednesday, September 10th. Doors open at 8am. The event begins at 10am, but come early to get a seat.

0 comments :