Notice

I am working on the template of this blog today in order to chase down some problems that have developed with my template and widgets.

nullspace for future use

nullspace for future use

About

Friday, September 5, 2008

Watch URTV Live on the Internet!!!




Public access television from Asheville, NC is now available to anyone with a broadband Internet connection. Richard Bernier has sent me an email and requested that I post the following notice of a new website that he, Randy Thomas; John Blackwell and others at URTV have put together.


Randy Thomas - co-host of "Sound Off Buncombe" is proud to introduce the first "Live-Local" Public Access TV of Asheville,NC on the world wide web.
This is an unlimted amount of people who will be able to see local produced programs from the citizens of WNC.




You can watch it at AshevilleTV.net, and schedules can be found here.


I look forward to being able to watch locally produced television on the Internet.