Notice

I am working on the template of this blog today in order to chase down some problems that have developed with my template and widgets.

nullspace for future use

nullspace for future use

About

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

The 2012 Tea Party Republican Debate

**1.49pm** I've gone ahead and uploaded the video to my DivShare account. CNN can't block that! Video is now below...


**10.51am** 
It looks like CNN has blocked embedding the debate. Click here to watch the full debate.


**8.46am** Oops. I just found out that the 2nd through 5th videos won't play when they're embedded. I'll have to download them and re-upload them on one of my Youtube Channels. I'll try to get that done by 3pm today.










Here is a playlist of the full Tea Party Republican Debate that aired on CNN last night. Give it a second or so between videos so the next one can upload...

Bookmark and Share

0 comments :