Notice

I am working on the template of this blog today in order to chase down some problems that have developed with my template and widgets.

nullspace for future use

nullspace for future use

About

Thursday, September 22, 2011

Macon County Commissioners
09-22-2011 Work Session




The Macon County Commissioners have scheduled a work session to begin preparations for Property Reevaluations. There is no agenda for the meeting and I will be there, tweeting and uploading photos on my @WPIG Twitter account. You may follow along on your favorite twitter client using #MaconGov as the hashtag, or below on the twitter widget I have embedded. Once the meeting is over, I will replace the widget with the tweets. You can see video of the last meeting at this link.







Bookmark and Share

0 comments :