Notice

I am working on the template of this blog today in order to chase down some problems that have developed with my template and widgets.

nullspace for future use

nullspace for future use

About

Saturday, March 29, 2008

Fitna Removed From Live Leak Due To Death Threats
From Practitioners of The Religion of Peace




Color me surprised!

Let me also tell the jihadis out there that it is too late. The video is in the wild, and millions of us have copies of it, and we will continue to upload in ways you cannot imagine. This fight is just beginning!!!

Efforts are being co-ordinated over at The Gates of Vienna, and here is a post with some of the links available to download your very own copy of Fitna. I also have a copy, and will make it available (for free) for the asking as long as I have breath in me. I will be distributing some copies at my County GOP Convention today, and may schedule a public screening of the movie if there is interest.

Let the Islamofascists or their lefty allies stop that!

Here is the Google Version again for those that missed it the first time:



I blogged about this topic previously.

0 comments :