Notice

I am working on the template of this blog today in order to chase down some problems that have developed with my template and widgets.

nullspace for future use

nullspace for future use

About

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Road Trip to a Debate and a Rally

**update** 6.15pm I made it back home after several wrong turns. I am downloading the streamed coverage so I can edit that material into my own coverage, and I'll start cranking them out in the morning, with a long version for google, and shorter versions for youtube and other video sharing sites. I will also prepare a few snippets from a Bill Graham Interview for the URTV program "Sound Off Buncombe" hosted by Richard Bernier, and a few snippets from the Fred Smith Rally at the Asheville Ballroom.





I'll be covering the NC GOP debate in Hendersonville at 8 am this morning at WNC Citizens Blog, then I'll be covering the Fred Smith Rally at the Asheville Ballroom around noon.

I hope to broadcast the first event live, and I'll be recording the second event. Then, I'll return home and hopefully have everything processed by 6 am tomorrow, if not before.

WNC Citizens Blog.
Or here:
[TP]
I apologize for the frequent dropouts and hope I am still broadcasting. My screen here shows that I still am.



Let's hope I don't get pulled over for speeding...

2 comments :

http://gopcatholics.blogspot.com/2008/03/mccain-helps-outsource-defense-industry.html