Notice

I am working on the template of this blog today in order to chase down some problems that have developed with my template and widgets.

nullspace for future use

nullspace for future use

About

Thursday, March 13, 2008

Listen to Obama's Pastor Preach




Holy Freaking Cow!?! This guy is a preacher!!!
Barack Hussein Obama has been going to this church for twenty years.

I have more audio clips that I will post here as an update to this post after 3pm when Rush goes off the air. I am looking for photos to present with a slide show on you tube, and am transcribing the words for viewing as he speaks them.

**update** 1.04 pm A friend just uploaded another clip:



**update** 3.06pm Gonna hold off on the audio thing. Listening to Sean Hannity, and I am sure that he will be all over it today.

3 comments :

TP I don't know if you have already posted articles about all the rabid Democrats that are now being accused of racism by the Obama campaign, and their supporters. But it would be interesting to post all the allegations of racism directed at rabid democrats coming from other rabid democrats. It's all just to rich!!

Geraldine Ferraro is now whining and blubbering about being called a racist by her democrat comrades. Ferraro wants the accusers to stop, and is going on talk shows trying to elicit help in the clarification of her comments. All I've got to say to Ms. Ferraro is, welcome to the club! And where was she when these bogus accusations were continually being levied towards conservatives? Squealing racism, as the democrats continually do when none exists cheapens the accusations of true racism. It's sort of like the old fairy tale of the "Boy Who Cried Wolf."

The ones making the accusations when none exists are hurting their own cause.

kathy:
I've been covered up, and have been putting the links on my Natiuonal Page via Google ReaderShare Function.

I should be covering, I know. I will try to do better.

Obama has zero chance of being elected president, short of McCain revealing he's a satan worshiper or something.

If Heath Shuler has a brain, he will run, run, run from Obama and his own party.