Notice

I am working on the template of this blog today in order to chase down some problems that have developed with my template and widgets.

nullspace for future use

nullspace for future use

About

Friday, March 7, 2008

Yay! Ron Paul is FINALLY Dropping Out!

It is no secret to the readers of this blog that I share many of the same political views with Ron Paul. His view that precluded my support for his campaign was his idiotic opposition to the USA taking a forward posture in the prosecution of World War IV.
Here is the announcement:



Here is my response:

Seriously, though, I look forward to working with elements of the Ron Paul campaign that chose to stay in the Republican Party on items on mutual benefit. Goodness knows, it's not like they'll be able to agree with one another long enough to form a viable third party. I hope most of them stay in the Republican Party because the creation of a third party around the remnants of the Ron Paul Revolution would be a danger to the GOP.

Hat Tip: Raleigh News & Observer

4 comments :

TP the GOP sucks!!

I'm a conservative to the morrow of my bones, but I'm so disgusted with Juan McCain I may set this one out.

The GOP "NEEDS" to be taken over by people that "actually" believes in, and adheres to the Party platform!!

At this point in time, I'm even open to a Libertarian take over. Even though Libertarians, along with the Rockefeller Republicans "HAAAAT" social conservatives. So might as well get some of the old Republican principles, of smaller government, and less taxes. As it is, George Bush and the present GOP leadership is spitting in conservatives faces.

I understand how you feel, and what you meant.
I predict most of them will give up in a year or so, if not sooner.
I just hope they don't try to start a third party again. This time, they might be more successful.

Ron Paul did bring out some issues that will need to be address in the days ahead.

Richard B.

Martha Stewart stock just took a hit due to "no more sheets" on the Hwy.