Notice

I am working on the template of this blog today in order to chase down some problems that have developed with my template and widgets.

nullspace for future use

nullspace for future use

About

Monday, March 24, 2008

McCain Leads BOTH Obama and Hillary in NC Poll

Eat this, lefties!

  1. 51% John McCain
  2. 42% Barack Obama
  1. 50% John McCain
  2. 34% Hillary Clinton
Fifty-one percent (51%) of North Carolina voters say the U.S. and its allies are winning the War on Terror. Just 22% believe the terrorists are winning. Forty percent (40%) believe the situation in Iraq will get better over the next six months. Thirty-three percent (33%) expect things to get worse. Those figures are similar to the national average.

Source: Rasmussen

4 comments :

I predict something on the order of a 60 state landslide for McCain.

It's hard to find a swing state that is likely going to Obama. Maybe Ohio, but McCain will probably make up for that with Florida, New Hampshire, possibly even Minnesota, Wisconsin, Pennsylvania, Colorado and Oregon. He does have plenty of time to shoot himself in the foot, however.

I hope he has enough coattails to take some Republicans to Congress.

And I don't say that because I like McCain or think he's all that persuasive, on his own anyway.

He'd already have it sewn up anyway because the media has helped build him up over the past decade at the expense of his party, but Obama and Hillary have such strong negatives going for them that they'd have a hard time beating Bob Dole.

Wait, did I say "60 states?!" LMAO - I meant 60 %.