Notice

I am working on the template of this blog today in order to chase down some problems that have developed with my template and widgets.

nullspace for future use

nullspace for future use

About

Saturday, March 29, 2008

Macon County GOP Convention Part I


I attended the Macon County GOP Convention today, and took lots of video and lots of photos. I was amazed at the spirited debate among the three Congressional candidates, and wowed by the state level candidates, who all spoke eloquently.

I also found out my video editing software doesn't like large files. So, after three hours of processing, the hour long video of the debate was unusable. So, I am chopping the debate into You Tube sized chunks. THis is the first, then I am going to bed, and will process the rest tomorrow.


0 comments :