Notice

I am working on the template of this blog today in order to chase down some problems that have developed with my template and widgets.

nullspace for future use

nullspace for future use

About

Saturday, May 17, 2008

Blog Talk Radio: Katcha KLOO with Syrin

This is a delightfully entertaining show I have found on Blog Talk Radio that focuses mostly on Alaskan issues. Even if you are not from Alaska, give it a try.

The show is at midnight Saturday, and Syrin, the host, plans to discuss energy.


This episode's chatroom.
Syrin's BTR Homepage

Remember that you don't have to listen to the show live...you can use the RSS Button to subscribe to the show, and download it from your RSS Reader and listen at your leisure, that's what I do. I listen while working around the house on the weekends...especially since many of the good shows are on after my early bedtime.

0 comments :