Notice

I am working on the template of this blog today in order to chase down some problems that have developed with my template and widgets.

nullspace for future use

nullspace for future use

About

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Naked Hippies On Bikes (Aiee! My Eyes!!!)

According to Around Asheville, there may be some naked bike riders in Asheville on June 14th, so try to stay way from the downtown area that day if you don't want your eyes to melt. The Yahoo! Group cited has only two takers so far, but one of them is very enthusiastic...and knowing Asheville's population, it could takeoff.

So, keep your eyes on the road, and you can monitor their progress via their Yahoo! Group called (wait for it) Asheville Naked Bike Ride.


As for me, I plan on staying away from downtown Asheville on that day, and I'll pray for rain so some of the hippies can have a shower of sorts.

0 comments :