Notice

I am working on the template of this blog today in order to chase down some problems that have developed with my template and widgets.

nullspace for future use

nullspace for future use

About

Thursday, May 29, 2008

Presidency Thwarted, Ron Paul Movement Morphing

I continue to monitor the followers of Ron Paul (via 347 RSS Feeds currently), and have been neglecting to post some of what I have been reading.

Perhaps the best way to correct that over sight is to start with the new Ron Paul Book, The Revolution: A Manifesto. He appeared on C-SPAN's Book-TV recently, and here is the video:



I think it is good for the Ron Paul people to stay in the GOP, because this is the year that a Libertarian Party could take off. It is better that the movement be split right now between the GOP and the strengthening Libertarian Party.

0 comments :