Notice

I am working on the template of this blog today in order to chase down some problems that have developed with my template and widgets.

nullspace for future use

nullspace for future use

About

Saturday, May 31, 2008

BTR: Political Pistachio for May 31st
"List of 45 Communist Goals part III with Snooper"

The Communist Goals entered into Congressional Record by Albert Herlong Jr. in 1963 has been adopted by the liberal left and Islam - - and we are down to the final six; don't miss this broadcast!

Show begins at 10 pm and is scheduled for an hour:



Chat



Part I

Part II


If, for some reason, the audio is not available, I will upload an archive copy for you to download until the end of June...after that no deal. Just leave a comment with the request, and I'll do it as soon as I can.

0 comments :