Notice

I am working on the template of this blog today in order to chase down some problems that have developed with my template and widgets.

nullspace for future use

nullspace for future use

About

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

The Return of Political Pistachio

My internet service was down last night (Thank You, Verizon DSL), so I couldn't embed or listen to Doug's return to radio last night, so I'll post the podcast today instead.

Yesterday, I found out why Doug hadn't been on the air. The brief recap is that he had reason to believe that his family would be in danger if he kept on broadcasting and blogging, so he stopped.

Last night, he returned to the airwaves (or intertubes) in his regular slot as Monday night co-host on The Andrea Shea King Show:


You can read his post about the situation.

And I couldn't resist adding Josh Allem's Return as well:



Here are blogs for more info:

Doug blogs at:
Political Pistachio

Andrea Shea King blogs at:
Radio Patriot

This is just another example of Quinn's First Law in action:

Liberalism always generates the exact opposite of its stated intent.

The lefties that targeted Doug and his family had no idea that they would stiffen Doug's resolve, or that other people come forth to stand with Doug. I know that I would have been unlikely to start a series of posts on The Homosexual Agenda, or why Gay Marriage is not a good thing.

I am also going to have to find a better way of promoting these Blog Talk Radio Shows, because if I embedded the shows i liked...this blog would be featuring 5 or 6 shows a day. Perhaps I can start an ...on BTR Today post that has all the BTR Shows for the day that I like to download and listen to later. My primary source for these shows is my RSS Reader, so I listen to them a day od so, or more, after they have aired. Especially the night shows. My internet connection isn't the greatest, and I am usually in bed by 8pm every night unless something is going on in the sky.

0 comments :