Notice

I am working on the template of this blog today in order to chase down some problems that have developed with my template and widgets.

nullspace for future use

nullspace for future use

About

Monday, June 9, 2008

Terrorists For Obama

And I thought that Ron Paul was the only guy who attracted nuts and haters to his campaign:

Jemaah Islamiyah For Obama

We are a group that supports social justice for our oppressed Muslim brothers all over the world. We support Barack Obama for President because he is sympathetic to the plight of Muslims. He is a man of integrity, who will not be bullied by the neo-cons and the zionists. He will stand up for our oppressed palestinian brothers and sisters, whose land is being illegally occupied by that evil zionist entity whose name I just hate to even write.

Greetings Fellow Obama Supporters! By Fatima - Mar 31st, 2008 at 10:13 pm EDT

Welcome to Jemaah Islamiyah! My name is Fatima, and I'm thrilled to be supporting Barack Obama for President. For now, we have a man of integrity, who will fight for the rights of Muslims everywhere. Allah has blessed us with a man who will stand up to the neoconservatives and the racist zionists. I believe with all my heart that Barack Obama will stop the American occupation of Iraq. No longer will American soldiers be able to kill our women and children with impunity.

Mr. Obama will also talk to Iran's leader Mahmoud Amadinejad, whom the current chimp in the White House has treated so badly. I mean why should American and Israel be able to have nukes but not Iran? That is very unfair. Obama will right that wrong.

Furthermore, Senator Obama will take a much more rational approach in the Middle East. No longer will that zionist entity, whose name I hate to even write be able to oppress our Palestinian brothers and sisters with impunity. If anyone can stop the illegal occupation of Palestinian lands, I know it is Barack Obama!


Source: Jihad Watch

In case you don't know who these terrorists are, read Western Resistance, who has a good article on the Indonesian terrorist group.

What makes these terrorists dangerous is their use of sleeper cells, their military organizational structure, and their nearly 14,000 Islamic boarding schools they use to propagate their beliefs.

Some progressives just don't understand that most of these people see Obama completely different than we do, and see him as an ally with them in the struggle against Israel, and Western Civilization.

I still hold that Islamic terrorists and Marxist Progressives (like Obama) are natural allies in their struggle against Western Civilization.

8 comments :

I'm sure you'll be following up with Klansmen for McCain, Tax Evaders for Barr, and Abortionists for Mumpower.

Guilt-by-association is all the rage this season!

How about a real policy debate, TP, instead of this fearmongering nonsense?

Oh, and while I'm here, would you please define Marxism and explain how even one of Obama's policy ideas meet that definition?

I'll stop the guilt by association when you remove every similar post using guilt by association accusation from the Hooligans blog.

Now, that is a project that would eat into anyone's time.


How is it fearmongering to point out that terrorists love Obama?

Just wait until I post the audio of a segment of radio that has Obama distributing nearly $50 million of Annenburg grant money for a former unrepentant terrorist.

And as far as Obama's Marxism...that is a series of posts I am polishing up for the General Election Campaign.

I won't reveal my hand just yet. Knowing when to pull the trigger is what separates the men from the boys in this game.

You are a hater.

Barack Obama is the first African-American running for President, and all you can do is attack him.

You should be proud that we have nominated an African-American.

He could be as great a President as Teddy Roosevelt.

MM

Oh Lord, TP, if I had a penny for every project you've promised, I'd buy you a web designer.

In the last couple of days I've been asking the histrionic radical rightists for their definition of Marxism and how it relates to Obama's policies.

So far I've gotten zero responses.

What a maroon.

Anon:



Gordon:

Most of my projects end up becoming irrelevant because someone beats me to the punch. Now that I am blogging full time, I expect to get more projects out in time to matter.

The Is Barack Obama a Marxist? project is mostly complete. I trust it will thoroughly enrage you.

TP,

I dont waste my time with the hooligans anymore, after it was clear that they lie & just call names.

Never a real clear debate, just a debate by using downplay of rude remarks.

Its weird, dont you think?

A person when asked a dirrec questions fails to respond only to spin it a diffent direction.

This person could neaver seat on a panel for a debate due to being a real ass with a clear agenda.

Im sure their will be a seat for him in the cave.

R Bernier