Notice

I am working on the template of this blog today in order to chase down some problems that have developed with my template and widgets.

nullspace for future use

nullspace for future use

About

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

A Taste of Scotland 2008

The annual festival celebrating our Scottish Heritage in Franklin, NC will be this Friday, Saturday, and Sunday!!!

There will be events nearly all day for all three days of the festival, and you can see the full schedule at the official website.

Tickets to the Ceilidh are $12 for Adults and $10 for Children. Tickets go up to $14 after 5 on Friday.

Events Saturday are free, and Sunday's Montgomery Highlanders Heritage Tour are $10 for Adults, with children admitted free on Sunday.

I'll be there again this year, and now that I can edit video, I will be able to provide better coverage, and can edit together snippets of more stuff.

0 comments :