Notice

I am working on the template of this blog today in order to chase down some problems that have developed with my template and widgets.

nullspace for future use

nullspace for future use

About

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

How Many Hate-Filled Pastors Support Obama?

I thought that we were done finding hateful preachers that support Obama, but I suppose they are a dime a dozen:




Somebody needs to make a video called "Preachers for Hate, Preachers for Obama"

Hat Tip: Theodore's World


Commentary

You know, if just one preacher could be dug up that were as close to McCain as these guys are to Obama, who preached just one sermon blaming black people for the problems in America, or some other racial slur...McCain would be hoisted on a spit by the Legacy Media (TV, Print, Radio) and slow-cooked.

The Legacy Media is in the tank for Obama...and here I see an opportunity for the New Media, especially the conservative outlets to shine this year, and gain some market share for reporting what the Legacy Media Types won't.

And one more thing, ever notice how Obama's Pastors sound an awful lot like the President of Iran? Now there is a video waiting to be made.

2 comments :

This is a sad day when all we have is this type of black man running for president.

Shameful...

I know what you mean.

There are plenty that qualify. Among them are: Thomas Sowell, Walter Williams, Bob Parks, Alan Keyes, Larry Elders. These are the ones I read everyday. I am sure there are more that I read and do not know their race because they haven't posted a photo of themselves online.

I don't list Clarence Thomas because he is in a far more important position than President, he is a Justice of the Supreme Court.