OCTOBER 12, 2009 - 6 P.M.
- Call to order and welcome by Chairman Beale
- Joint Meeting with Towns at Highlands Country Club October 22 at 6 p.m.
- Second regular meeting changed from October 26th at 2 p.m. to October 28th at 9 a.m.
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Public Hearing - None
- Public Comment Period
- Adjustments to and approval of the agenda
- Smoky Mountain Center (See enclosures)
- Old Business:
- Carenet’s request for $5,000 appropriation
- New Business:
- DOT - Offer to purchase/Right of way
- Lease with Town of Franklin/Pump Station
- Consent Agenda
All items below are considered routine and will be enacted by one motion. No separate discussion will be held except on request of a member of the Board of Commissioners.
- Budget revisions
- Closed session - If necessary