Notice

I am working on the template of this blog today in order to chase down some problems that have developed with my template and widgets.

nullspace for future use

nullspace for future use

About

Monday, October 12, 2009

Hispanic Heritage Month in Franklin, NC









The local Latino community held a celebration in the town square in Franklin, NC on Saturday, October 10, 2009 that was a combination Hispanic Heritage Celebration and Health Fair. I was there and took some photos and videos...










I had fun at this celebration, and wished that I could have stayed for the whole thing. Everyone was friendly, and the food was very tasty. This is one festival that I will return to next year!




This was the first festival I ever uploaded video to the Internet from, way back in the stone age that was 2005, before I had a video editor, so I had to choose my cuts using my camera...and I was afraid for a long time to record anything over two minutes at a time. So, here is that video...




I wasn't aware of youtube at the time, so I used Photobucket.

0 comments :