Notice

I am working on the template of this blog today in order to chase down some problems that have developed with my template and widgets.

nullspace for future use

nullspace for future use

About

Monday, May 29, 2006

The Action Club

I should have written about The Action Club earlier, and I am now correcting that mistake since I have today off work.

Here is their Mission Statement:





Mission Statement


To actively work year-round to elect qualified Republican candidates to local and state offices; and



To actively work year-round to effect policy changes which are in keeping with our belief system as it relates to government.








Right now, I believe the big motivator is the illegal alien problem in our country.
They even have a set of tools for us to use to combat this problem and take back our government.


If you are able, join them and/or donate. If you do, I'll be seeing you at the meetings because I think it is important enough to take a couple of hours off work and join them.

2 comments :

Glad to see you're supporting the Action Club. I'm a longtime member. They're doing good work, and I'm delighted they endorse my candidacy for NC House, District 114. I enjoy your moniker, Thunder Pig. It brings all sorts of interesting images to mind.

Regards, Mike

I've linked to your site in the past, at one of my blogs, I can't remember whether it was this or at the state issues blog.
The name does seem to infuriate the halal-minded. It has been a Cb Handle going back to the 70's, I don't even remember how I got it.
Maybe The Action Club can start generating some more conservative or libertarian bloggers in WNC.
It's awfully lonely out here. >=)