Notice

I am working on the template of this blog today in order to chase down some problems that have developed with my template and widgets.

nullspace for future use

nullspace for future use

About

Tuesday, May 2, 2006

Primary Day 2006


Today is the day to whittle down the field of candidates.

I have focused my coverage on the U.S. House District 11 Race; and would like to have more time in the next few months to broaden my scope to the whole of WNC.

I realize that John Armor is a long shot to beat Taylor, nevertheless, I feel he is the most qualified candidate for the job.

The only other race I will comment on is N.C. Senate District 49, in which I whole-heartily endorse R.L. Clark. I have heard this man speak on local call-in shows for the last couple of years, and am impressed with his knowledge of the issues and his no nonsense, common-sense approach to the culture of corruption that is to be found in State Government.

Other people have covered local races, and Screwy Hoolie has posted on Blog Asheville courtesy of Mountain Xpress coverage. Check them out, and perhaps I will have some numbers by this time tomorrow.

Vote early, and vote often. ;-p

0 comments :