Notice

I am working on the template of this blog today in order to chase down some problems that have developed with my template and widgets.

nullspace for future use

nullspace for future use

About

Monday, May 22, 2006

Turn in your Greenbacks for Ameros ???



















Normally, I would consider this stuff Moonbat Territory.
Excerpts below:




by Jerome R. Corsi
Posted May 22, 2006







The idea to form the North American Union as a super-NAFTA knitting together Canada, the United States and Mexico into a super-regional political and economic entity was a key agreement resulting from the March 2005 meeting held at Baylor University in Waco, Tex., between President Bush, President Fox and Prime Minister Martin...




Commentary


I had previously thought this whacko stuff belonged on Coast to Coast AM or on Alex Jones websites (I won't link...Google it yourself), now I find myself on the otherside of the looking glass, and I don't like it.


If true, this has implications.

2 comments :

Admit it, you listen to George Noory and Alex Jones, you closet conspiracy theorist.
All it would take is for the dollar to collapse and all the sheeple would lunge at the new currency. Have you checked out what gold is doing? Also, lots of latins wouldn't care about the Yanqui dollar.
Better get rid of those greenbacks, Bob.

Contrary to popular Opinion, I don't have all that many to get rid of!
And if you have any spare bars of gold you aren't using as a doorstop, send 'em to me.

I forgot to credit the story to Ken Bagwell's show on WZGM, First Up. Ooops!