Notice

I am working on the template of this blog today in order to chase down some problems that have developed with my template and widgets.

nullspace for future use

nullspace for future use

About

Friday, May 12, 2006

Mr. President, STOP THE INVASION !!! Part 2


Mr. President:


Here is the situation so far, we have between 11 and 20 million (maybe more) people in this country who have broken the law in order to get here, let alone remain.


How many of these people file 1040's or 1099's?
How many use fraudulently obtained Social Security numbers?
How many get free medical care?
How much money is it costing us to provide "free" bilingual education in public schools?
How many are serving time in our prisons?




Amnesty Considerations


  • More will come, causing further problems.

  • will the I.R.S. give any U.S. Citizen the same deal on delinquent or nonpayment of taxes?

  • Will you (or Congress) give any citizen forgiveness for breaking any law equal to or less than crossing the border illegally, nonpayment of taxes, fraudent use of a social security number not belonging to them (Identity Theft), and/or nonpayment for services rendered at Urgent Care Facilities and Emergency Departments across this country?



I am afraid that this problem is not going away. Nor will we let it.
As a conservative, I am willing to sit out the 2006 election if nothing is done, or started by then.
I may do worse in 2008 by voting for the democrat nominee for President. I may be alone in this type of thinking, but then again, perhaps not.
I believe the government inaction in this matter has turned as many (if not more) citizens against it than the deeds at Waco in the early nineties did.

[I'm beginning to sound like Michael Savage!!!]

0 comments :