Notice

I am working on the template of this blog today in order to chase down some problems that have developed with my template and widgets.

nullspace for future use

nullspace for future use

About

Friday, September 12, 2008

Virtual Storm Chasing Via Ustream

Ustream is my favorite video streamer, and I use it for all my live webcasts. During Gustav, I noticed that there were a lot of people who simply set up a webcam in a window, and thousands of people watched the storm via the Internet. Even some of the professional storm chasers used the service to get their coverage of the storm in front of thousands of eyeballs.

The people at stream haven't set up an official page yet, but this search string gets you to some of them more interesting webcams so you too can be a virtual storm chaser from the comfort and safety of a computer near you!

I'll be posting more feeds later, but until then enjoy the webcams at Ustream and check out some of the links I have posted at my Weather Page.

0 comments :