Notice

I am working on the template of this blog today in order to chase down some problems that have developed with my template and widgets.

nullspace for future use

nullspace for future use

About

Sunday, November 29, 2009

The Christmas Season begins in Franklin, NC



This past Friday evening, I attended the Christmas Tree Lighting Ceremony and Candlelight Service in downtown Franklin that marked the beginning of the Christmas Season in my hometown.

Today the Christmas Parade starts at 3 pm and I am looking forward to attending it and getting some photos and video of it.

Here are two videos I took of Friday's activities:


Part One



Part Two



Singing Carols during Candlelight Service



Closeup of nativity Scene in front of Courthouse


More photos can be found on WNC Citizens Blog.

0 comments :