Notice

I am working on the template of this blog today in order to chase down some problems that have developed with my template and widgets.

nullspace for future use

nullspace for future use

About

Thursday, November 12, 2009

Macon County 2009 Veterans Day Parade in Franklin, NC









Here is the Veterans day parade and the first two parts of the activities that took place after at the Town Gazebo, I'll try to have the rest up tomorrow.





Veterans Day Parade






Part One












Part Two



I'll be at an event that will be featuring Congressman Heath Shuler this afternoon, and I'll be recording that, and may broadcast it live around 2 pm today from Western Carolina University...so stand by, or follow me on Twitter  at @ThunderPig for more updates. (If I broadcast, I'll tweet about it a few minutes beforehand).

0 comments :