Notice

I am working on the template of this blog today in order to chase down some problems that have developed with my template and widgets.

nullspace for future use

nullspace for future use

About

Friday, November 27, 2009

New Template
Now Live!

**update** New template is online. It is an adaptation of the MobiPress Template. There are still some minor tweaks to do, but I am happy with it so far...except that I can't get it to display the publish time of posts.


I've also reverted back to the old post editor to fix several formatting problems I encountered using the new one, which is still a bot buggy. --TP

I am about to change my template to a new one, and I have had to abandon my old one because I have been getting Malware warnings from Google Chrome. This is just a temporary fix while I tweak the new template.

Thank you for your patience while I deal with this problem...

0 comments :