Notice

I am working on the template of this blog today in order to chase down some problems that have developed with my template and widgets.

nullspace for future use

nullspace for future use

About

Monday, November 23, 2009

Manhattan Declaration: A Call of Christian Conscience








A formidable coalition of 150 Catholic, Orthodox and evangelical leaders are calling on Christians in a new manifesto to reject secular authority – and even engage in civil disobedience – if laws force them to accept abortion, same-sex marriage and other ideas that betray their religious beliefs.

On Friday, these leaders released a 4,700-word document – called the "The Manhattan Declaration: A Call of Christian Conscience."

The document was signed by leaders ranging from evangelical leader Chuck Colson to two of the leading Catholic prelates in the U.S., Archbishop Donald Wuerl of Washington, D.C. and Archbishop Timothy Dolan of New York, and calls on Christians to engage in civil disobedience to defend their doctrines.



Source: NewsMax


Read the full document.


Commentary


I've already decided not to purchase health insurance for myself if the Health Reform Bill passes into law. I will see if the government will force to go to prison. Hopefully, millions of others will feel the same.


Egads, I'm starting to sound like a hippie!!!


Or, since Illegal Aliens will not be penalized...is there a way to become an Illegal Alien? I'm starting to see some benefits.

1 comments :

Thunder Pig,

Please consider adding your blog to the Flight 93 blogburst, and signing the petition to halt the "memorial", which is actually a giant mosque in Shanksville, PA.

Visit my place, and you may notice your inclusion in my blogroll, as has been for about 1 month.

Jeff