Notice

I am working on the template of this blog today in order to chase down some problems that have developed with my template and widgets.

nullspace for future use

nullspace for future use

About

Saturday, November 11, 2006

Battlestar Galactica: Another Reason To Watch It!

At the risk of turning my blog into a BSG FanBlog, (Flog?) I will post an excerpt of the episode "Exodus, Part 2 below as an inticement to tune in on SciFi every Friday night.
Since I don't get SciFi, I have to wait until the episode is posted on iTunes before I can buy and download it. The video quality is choppy, but it serves the purpose of keeping me up to date until the episodes come out on DVD.

Now, some enterprising souls have begun posting the episodes to You Tube in segments. The video and sound quality is much better than iTunes, but I will continue to buy the episodes from them anyway to put some money back into a show I love so much.

Enough blather....S P O I L E R A L E R T ! ! ! Do not continue reading if you do not want to be spoiled on the events in episode 3x04 "Exodus, Pt 2," which includes one of the greatest stunts (now called The Adama Maneuver) pulled using a warship I have ever seen!







0 comments :