Notice

I am working on the template of this blog today in order to chase down some problems that have developed with my template and widgets.

nullspace for future use

nullspace for future use

About

Monday, November 6, 2006

The Debate That Wasn't And Fall Out

This whole thing is ugly.

No matter what, lies have been told, possibly by both or three sides, or more.

As I communicated with someone via email, Both sides are of the firm opinion that if their side loses, America loses. Emotions are running high, and there is plenty of blame to go around. Perhaps no matter who wins tomorrow, they should be replaced in 2008 just for us to be free of the taint.

I am sticking by my projection of a four point margin of victory for Taylor (52-48) with a plus or minus two points. Which raises the spector of an ugly recount.

I am at the point where I do not know what to believe, I will maintain my course and direction because I believe Congressman Taylor will be better for America than Heath Shuler.

0 comments :