Notice

I am working on the template of this blog today in order to chase down some problems that have developed with my template and widgets.

nullspace for future use

nullspace for future use

About

Sunday, November 12, 2006

Howard Dean: "Rhetoric"

Heard on Fox News Sunday:

Chris Wallace was interviewing DNC Chair, Howard Dean on Republican claims the Democrats would raise taxes once they were in power. Dean's response, "Rhetoric."

So, Mr. Chairman, does that mean your claim that the Republican tax cuts were tax cuts for the wealthy? Am I wealthy? My taxes were cut, and I make less than $10 an hour.
Will you then raise my taxes? Because, to follow your logic, I am wealthy, since I enjoyed a tax cut from President Bush.

Your party will be crushed in 2008, Mr Dean. But, you'll be out as chair, replaced with someone who'll grease the skids for the HildaBeast, mark my words.

0 comments :