Notice

I am working on the template of this blog today in order to chase down some problems that have developed with my template and widgets.

nullspace for future use

nullspace for future use

About

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

EXPOSED: THE EXTREMIST AGENDA

I never thought I'd be advising people to watch CNN. So, here goes, Tune in to CNN Headline News tonight to watch A Glenn Beck Special Event "Exposed: The Extremist Agenda." It will be on at 7pm or 9pm depending on your time zone.
Since I don't have cable (nearest hookup is 3 miles away), or a satellite receiver, I will be listening via XM Radio on channel 122.

One comment before the big show, it is quite telling that Glenn has had to be protected by a security service, probably for the rest of his life, because he is reporting on the results of an investigation into certain elements of the "Religion of Peace."

Update: Every single person to the left of center I have emailed about this show, has emailed me back indicating they weren't going to watch, or asked me to cease and desist (is that a word? Is now!). I guess you can lead a horse to water, but you can't make him drink. And to think I don't like Glenn because I think he is (or at least was) too much of a moderate fence-sitter. Besides, I can't listen to his show because there is a better one on at that time.

1 comments :

You are just another right wing hater.
Muslims would not be trying to kill us if we would leave them alone. You are a jew puppet, and will get us all killed.