Notice

I am working on the template of this blog today in order to chase down some problems that have developed with my template and widgets.

nullspace for future use

nullspace for future use

About

Tuesday, November 21, 2006

An Inconvenient Gift


A well-intentioned friend has given me an early birthday gift, a DVD entitled, "An Inconvenient Truth: A Global Warning
."
I will watch it tonight just like any other movie, then I will watch it again later with clipboard and pen, taking notes. I'll have a review up by Friday.

To judge a DVD by its cover, a whole heck of a lot easier to open than regular DVDs, so right off the bat, I give it an ergonomic A Plus, and I like the paper packaging. Here is a photo I took mere moments ago of the DVD as it sat on my desk, begging me to put it in my DVD Drive and watch it:


If you look real close, you can see me hold the camera while taking the shot.

0 comments :