Notice

I am working on the template of this blog today in order to chase down some problems that have developed with my template and widgets.

nullspace for future use

nullspace for future use

About

Thursday, December 6, 2007

About the latest Mall Shooting

The Mall Shooting in Omaha has left 8 innocent people dead, and 1 perp dead.

If just one armed citizen had been nearby, the headlines would be different, and perhaps less people dead.

I carry nearly everywhere I go, and practically the only way to keep me from carrying is to put metal detectors at the entrance to buildings I am interested in entering.

When are people going to quit accepting the virtual disarmament of the body public? Where have all the gunracks in the pickups gone?

Common Sense don't seem to be quite so common anymore, does it?

0 comments :