Notice

I am working on the template of this blog today in order to chase down some problems that have developed with my template and widgets.

nullspace for future use

nullspace for future use

About

Friday, December 7, 2007

West Carolina Report 3.1


I have upgraded West Carolina Report with the addition of story snippets, and I am testing the use of Google Reader's "Share" feature that allows users to publish things they find interesting to a public page, and I have embedded a widget that will allow readers access to that page.

The big improvement, for me, is that I don't have to copy and paste so many times to bring attention to news stories or blog entries as I find them...I just click the share button to include it on the public page.

I am also putting the final touches on the code that will allow independent reporters to contribute content to West Carolina Report without having to go through me. I am looking for local or state oriented features, but will consider material for the National and World War IV pages, or other pages that will be established in the future.

And I have secured the means to go live at any time with videocasting, and may be simulcasting several shows on that website in the near future of a local and regional flavor.

The future for conservative and classical libertarians is looking very bright for western North Carolina, and the WCR News Network will be broadcasting the Revolution Live!

I am very excited, and have been working toward this moment for two and a half years, and can see everything coming together in the next twelve months.

Read More: West Carolina Report
Get Involved: Contact Information

0 comments :