Notice

I am working on the template of this blog today in order to chase down some problems that have developed with my template and widgets.

nullspace for future use

nullspace for future use

About

Monday, December 3, 2007

Sylva Christmas Parade

I accidentally attended the Christmas Parade in Sylva on Saturday after attending a celebration of my maternal grandparents' 62nd Wedding Anniversary.

Since I always have a camera in tow, I found a parking spot, and waited, and waited, and darkness fell. Then the parade made it's way to Walnut and W. Main where I was camped out.

I think there will be three parts (I have already edited two parts) for the whole parade...it kinda broke apart at the end with the slower floats and walkers not keeping time...or did the front run off and leave the end? You decide.




Part One





Part Two





Part Three (uploaded and processing at youtube...)




1 comments :

Thunder Pig,

Unlike the city leaders here in Asheville with the likes of Robin Cape & Holly Jones who will not address the parade as the "Christmas Parade" only to call it another name.

Bob - we have some real losers here in Asheville however they just lost one nutt from their tree maybe if they two women stay the course they to will find were the road ends.

R