Notice

I am working on the template of this blog today in order to chase down some problems that have developed with my template and widgets.

nullspace for future use

nullspace for future use

About

Saturday, December 8, 2007

More photos of the Luminaries and Lights in Dillsboro

I hope no one noticed I misspelled "luminaries" last night. Ooops!

Anyhow, the luminaries is based on the Scandinavian custom of lighting the way for the Christ Child during the Christmas Season, and it has been part of the Dillsboro Christmas Season for over a decade now.

I took 337 photos and videos last night, and whittled down my photos to 82 that I wanted to share, and then found out that photobucket limits the number of photos in a slide show, so I will be putting them on You Tube sometime Monday morning after I get to the office.

So, for now, here is what I could get uploaded while I was at the library this afternoon:




1 comments :

Bobby,

This looks real good, great work........

Please give me a call, need to share info with you.

R.