Notice

I am working on the template of this blog today in order to chase down some problems that have developed with my template and widgets.

nullspace for future use

nullspace for future use

About

Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Jan Davis Selected As New Asheville Vice Mayor

Jan Davis is Asheville’s new vice mayor following an organizational meeting today by City Council. The meeting also saw the swearing in of Bill Russell and a formal farewell to two-year termer Bryan Freeborn.

The rush to nominate and unanimous support of Davis in his new role led Mayor Terry Bellamy to remark, “I think it speaks very well when so many people want to nominate you.”

Source: Mountain Xpress


Yaaay!

And to recap my instant replay of Bryan Freeborn's reaction to his loss:


3 comments :

The hit list came out today, sad to say for Gordon Smith it looks like Robin Cape will be the next fowl bird to go down.


I was out of town when the news broke of the recent election, dam I was glad to return to Asheville & see the Fab 4 GONE.

See me later,

Jack J.

Kathy:
I have more, but am holding them until an appropriate time comes around for other Asheville Notables... ^=^


Jack J:
Yep, just don't forget to turn out again for the army of davids in the next election. My knuckles are just now starting to heal from all that door knocking.