Notice

I am working on the template of this blog today in order to chase down some problems that have developed with my template and widgets.

nullspace for future use

nullspace for future use

About

Wednesday, December 5, 2007

AIDS Memorial Quilt at WCU

I stopped by WCU, and took some photos of the AIDS Memorial Quilt, which will be on display until tomorrow evening at 6pm, when there will be a closing ceremony.

Google Map of location.

Click here to see some full-size pix I didn't have the heart to scale down.







The Hinds University Center







A Fellow Trekkie






A Fellow Patriot






Wide Shot w/ Vounteers







Leave Something for the Guestbook

2 comments :

Hi Thunderpig,

I wrote a piece on this Aids Quilt for my blog, Katy's Conservative Corner. Check it out here:

http://katysconservativecorner.typepad.com/katy/2007/11/what-north-caro.html

P.S. To view the above, you'll have to copy and paste it into your browser.

Careful ThunderPig...your compassion is showing. Might cost you some friends among the Stompers crowd...