Notice

I am working on the template of this blog today in order to chase down some problems that have developed with my template and widgets.

nullspace for future use

nullspace for future use

About

Monday, December 3, 2007

(VIDEO) The Truth About the CNN/You Tube Plants

I just heard a Gordon Bloyer on The Rush Limbaugh Show, and he related some of his experience with the CNN/YouTube Debate.

Here is one of his videos, and his You Tube Page is here, and his website is here.



And below is the question of his that was chosen, and he was flown to St Pete in case it was asked:

4 comments :

Thunder Pig,

I too agree with Gordon - I for one would wish that charges would be brought up on the people who attempt to twist the truth just to get elected.

No matter if they are an "R" - "D" or whatever....

Put them in court, this kind of stuff will just stop.

I do however feel we must be able to speak our minds & hearts however when it kills then it just goes to far.

RBernier

Thunder Pig,

Have made direct contact with Gordon & I will be having a big event soon in referance Gordon.

I will let you know direct...

I asure you, it will be great....

R

PS Go to Rush's website & read about Gordon....

This Gordon guy is right on the money! And he had a great ending shot about the only thing CNN knew for sure was that Clinton had sex with that woman.

Had a good laugh with that zinger.

He had a great question that needed to be asked.

Hey,

I've been a fan of Gordon's for nearly a year. Glad ya'll and Rush have discovered him.

Gordon is awesome and lands on my blog from time to time.

Congrats,

Katy
http://www.katysconservativecorner.typepad.com