Notice

I am working on the template of this blog today in order to chase down some problems that have developed with my template and widgets.

nullspace for future use

nullspace for future use

About

Monday, December 3, 2007

Carolina Stompers Target GOP Power Structure in Buncombe County

All I gotta say is, hang on people, it's gonna get rough!

From the Carolina Stompers website:


Why CIBO and other business owners give money to the
“power structure” is beyond me.
If I had a business that did as bad as this “power structure” I would fire my managers and replace them with people that new what they were doing.
Or I would sell it and go on with something else.

THE FOLLOWING IS THE RECORD OF THE
REPUBLICAN "POWER STRUCTURE" -

1. Currently there are 41 elected Democrat officials from Buncombe County
to 5 elected Republicans officials. This includes all towns, city of Asheville,
commissioners, judges, water boards, etc.. It has been this way for a very
long time and the BC Democrats brag about this on their web site.

2. With RINOs at the head of this Buncombe County "power structure" is -
A. The highest taxes in WNC
B. The loss of property rights
C. A corrupt court house
D. Ridiculous fee's and permit's
E. No high paying jobs
F. Liberal churches
G. No accountability
H. An open air drug market
I. Gang Violence
J. Tourist being hassled on the streets
K. Downtown streets in a mess
L. The liberal left's personal agenda against the
Constitution of the United States
Source: Carolina Stompers [Preamble] [Article]


0 comments :