Notice

I am working on the template of this blog today in order to chase down some problems that have developed with my template and widgets.

nullspace for future use

nullspace for future use

About

Thursday, December 6, 2007

New Rasmussen Numbers for 2008 Race

These numbers are surprising, on both sides:

GOP:

1 Mike Huckabee 21%
2 Rudy Giuliani 18%
3 Mitt Romney 12%
4 Fred Thompson 11%
5 John McCain 11%
6 Ron Paul 8%


Huckabee sure has surged in the past few weeks hasn't he? And what is up with Ron Paul? If he makes the 15% mark...I'll be seriously concerned, because then he would be in a position to pick up some of the supporters of the other candidates (especially if they distrust the current leaders of the pack) as they drop out.


Dems:

1 Hillary Clinton 31%
2 Barack Obama 26%
3 John Edwards 15%
4 Bill Richardson 6%



I sure hope Obama doesn't catch Hillary, because I think she'll be the easiest for the GOP to defeat between her and Obama. I used to fear Edwards being nominated; these numbers look like he is pretty well toast.

**update**12.32pm I was remiss in not including this information on the poll:

This survey includes approximately 750-800 Likely Democratic Primary Voters and 600-650 Likely Republican Primary Voters. Margin of sampling error for each is +/- 4 percentage points with a 95% level of confidence.

0 comments :